There are way to make your work day a little nicer, maybe you won't dread going into work so much next Monday.
1. Get a good desk chair and take the time to adjust it properly.
2. Take care of difficult calls or emails as quickly as possible. Procrastinating just makes it harder; getting them done gives a big boost of relieved energy.
3. Be nice to your co-workers.
4. Don't keep treats around. A handful of M&Ms each day will mean a weight gain five pounds by year's end.
5. Be honest about how you're spending your time. You feel overwhelmed, but are you really working hard? How much time do you spend surfing the internet, chatting on the phone or with colleagues, looking for things you've misplaced, or doing a task that's really someone else's job?
Click HERE for more ways to stay happier at work.
Return to: Staff Blog