Here are some great tips to help you stand-out at your company party! Good Luck!
Marie Claire magazine passes along tips to women who want to "stand out as the belle of the ball"...
- Mingle... a lot. As the host or the guest. In a room full of strangers, be the lady that makes an effort to spread good holiday cheer.
- Sip the spiked punch... responsibly. Bad things happen when the booze starts flowing.
- Guests of guests do not bring guests. Run it by the host if you're in a pinch
- Be honest with your RSVP's, and don't attend everything.
- Abide to the secret Santa price limit... seriously. Nobody likes a show off.