Top 10 Most Common Laws People Break
1. Jaywalking, or crossing after the sign says "Don't Walk."
2. Taking ketchup packets, creamer, or other little single-serving packets from restaurants.
3. Taking supplies from work. (We have a feeling this one just might be the MOST common, perhaps even #1 worthy!)
4. Pocketing the money when you get the wrong amount of change.
5. Eating or drinking while driving.
6. Using someone else's wifi.
7. Downloading or watching pirated movies online.
8. Biking on the sidewalk.
9. Downloading pirated music.
10. Using your phone while driving. (where it IS banned, that is.)