FIVE THINGS YOUR DERMATOLOGIST WON'T TELL YOU
Super simple secrets for healthy, young skin.
1. They can tell which way you sleep. Sleeping on your side or stomach creates a furrow on one side of your face. To minimize wrinkles, sleep on your back.
2. If you hit the pillow every night without washing your face, every single thing you came into contact with that day is on your skin.
3. If it makes your skin feel 'squeaky clean,' it's stripping out all the moisture -- which is not a good thing.
4. Women that are losing their hair can use men's Rogain 5% minoxidil formula.
5. Store brand antiaging creams have the same active ingredients and are just as effective as the brand named stuff that costs four to 10 times as much.
Return to: Staff Blog